Real Nutrition, Real Results
I am SO SICK of all the diet and weight loss hype out there –
“Lose five pounds this week”
“Get this one weird secret to shrink to a size two for good”
“Eat whatever you want and lose weight…” and in small print: “as long as it’s our pre-packaged, high-priced diet version of the food”
All of these fad diets are nauseating enough to make me lose my appetite… how’s that for a weight loss diet? The fact is, there are a lot of people out there who are just looking for some good solid advice on how to look and feel their best… permanently, without feeling hungry, deprived, or isolated from their social life.
So here’s an alternative:
What if you could:
- Learn how to fuel your body correctly, based on your individualized needs rather than following a one-size-fits-all program.
- Understand healthy eating based on science and research not the latest fad diet or “miracle” cure.
- Work with a real nutrition expert and learn not only what to eat, but how to build a healthy attitude towards food, so that you get lasting results, not another yo-yo plan.
- Stop making the same mistakes of the past, and get the results and body you want.
Sound too good to be true? It’s not. It’s what a real, well planned, professionally prepared weight loss program should look like. But unfortunately the hype and sensationalism of the quick fix has all but drowned out the real professionals who are out there really making a change.
Check this out:
The Youtrition Real Results Weight Loss Program
- 6 Month program designed for long term results
- Individualized science based nutrition plan
- Individualized supplement guidelines
- Unlimited supply of meal plans to help you meet your healthy eating goals
- State of the art food tracking and journaling program
- Once a month appointment with a nutrition professional to track your progress and make adjustments to your plan as needed.
- Unlimited email access… with answers to your email question within 24 hours.
- 100% success guaranteed – if you follow the guidelines you will see the results.
- Opportunity to win $1000 CASH if you have the most dramatic transformation.
Slots are limited. Sign up NOW!
My name is Ashley. I am a Registered Nurse, Certified Health Coach, and Certified Sports Nutritionist.
I have personally tried almost EVERY diet out there, and, just like you, found that they didn’t work long term, and didn’t teach me how to eat well. It wasn’t until I learned how to fuel my body correctly that I started looking and feeling my best.
And this is my chance to fight the the fad diet–quick fix approach to weight loss:
- A 6 month weight loss program based on the latest research and science based guidelines for healthy eating, NOT based on the latest passing fad.
- It’s individualized for your personal needs. No more one size fits all 1200 calorie starvation diets. This program is based around getting the right amount of nutrients and food for your daily needs, without feeling deprived.
- Oh, and did I mention that it is guided by yours truly, a real health, wellness, and nutrition expert. And I am HERE to answer your questions, cheer you on, and give you ALL The tools you need to succeed.
- AND the most important part is that it is flexible and livable – most diets suck because they don’t take into account your daily life and your tolerance for restrictive diets. Our lives are meant to be lived to the fullest, which shouldn’t have to be a battle between enjoying life and looking good.
- Ok, maybe that’s not the most important part… maybe the most important part is this: What if you could win $1000 for rocking the program? Well, yes. You can. If you have your most impressive body transformation, you have the opportunity to win $1000. Cash.
Ready to take on the challenge?
SIGN UP NOW
Have questions? Here’s our most popular questions, answered.
Q: What will I be required to do?
A: This is not an elusive plan or magical diet. There are no forbidden foods, miracle pills, or quick fixes. Your plan will focus on getting the correct amount of nutrients for your individual needs. This may seem complicated, but it’s my job to make it simple and easy to accomplish, so that you can spend your time living your life, rather than thinking about what you should be eating
Q: Is there an exercise regimen to go with this diet?
A: Exercise is important for weight loss. Just as with diet, exercise should be something you love and something you want to do. Optimally, you should be exercising at least 4 days a week, doing something you love. If you’re not sure what to do, we can work together to find activities that you love and want to do.
Q: How much weight will I lose?
A: Everybody’s different, and some lose weight faster than others. In general, healthy weight loss ranges from 1-2 pounds a week. Those with more weight to lose may lose weight faster, and those with only a few pounds to lose may lose it slower. It may seem slower than the fad diets you’ve heard of, but the fact is, weight loss that stays off is worth it, even if it’s slower than the latest crash diet.
Q: What kind of support will I get?
A: This program is designed to give you all the tools you need to succeed. You will receive a once a month face to face appointment with me, as well as unlimited email support so I can answer any question that comes up. More than that, you will get unlimited support from your peers and those who are on the same journey as you.
Q: Where are the face to face appointments held?
A: If you live in the Salt Lake area, the appointments will be at my Sandy, Utah office. Or, if that’s not convenient or nowhere close to you, you have the option of meeting by phone (which is not really face to face) or by video conference.
Q: What if it doesn’t work?
A: My job is to guarantee that you get results. But I can understand that you might be skeptical, especially if you’ve tried other diet plans in the past. So here’s the deal. If you follow my instructions, and you don’t see the weight come off, you will get your money back. Promise.
Q: How do I get started?
A: Sign up below…
Have more questions?
Shoot me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Still not sure?
Check out what my past clients are saying: [colored_box variation=”red” textColor=”#ffffff”]”In an era of the Internet, we are surrounded with so much information. Some is true, some is misinformation, and some is just so confusing. If you are trying to get fit or healthier, it is very difficult to choose a correct path. Working closely with Ashley was my answer for navigating my path to the healthy life style. She is well educated in latest nutrition and dietary fields. She understands everyone is unique and different, and there is no one-size-fits all solution. She provides a customized dietary/nutrition life style solution to reach my goal, to be fit and healthier. Her solution is revised continuously to suit the changing needs of my body. Now working with her, I understand my unique body better and learns valuable skills for my rest of life. It is not easy quick fix, and takes work and time, but, I believe her services change your life for the better, forever. ” – Ryoko G. Sandy, UT[/colored_box]
Also – don’t forget our guarantee:
[icon type=”guarantee1″ style=”squeeze”]
Check out our Refund Policy to learn more